Within the scope of the 2019-2020 European Internship Consortium, applications for Erasmus Internship Mobilities will be opened between 1-29th of November, 2019. You must submit your application via SPARKS system.
The minimum period for Erasmus Internship Mobility is 2 months and students have the right to benefit from Erasmus Student Mobility for 12 months during their undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. The deadline to complete the mobility is 31 May 2021.
1. Online application via SPARKS
2. Submission of Application Documents: It should be submitted to Erasmus and Exchange Office until by 2/12/2019. Those who do not submit their documents by hand will not be take into consideration. Application Documents are listed below:
• Application Form (must be completed online and signed after printing)
• CV in Euro-pass format
• 1 Original Transcript from Student Affairs
3. Announcement of the results of Phase 1 application: 5th of December, 2019.
• At this stage, the applicants will be listed according to the Erasmus Grade and the distribution of grants will be made according to the amount of grants transferred to the resources of the University.
• Results will be announced at www.international.khas.edu.tr
4. Submission of the Acceptance Letter: 28 February 2020
• Students who successfully meet the application criteria in the first stage must submit the acceptance letter from the institution they will go to the internship to Erasmus@khas.edu.tr Cansu Karabağlı's attention until 28 February 2020 Friday. Students who move to the second phase will be informed about the support that the Consortium will provide to the students during the placement phase.
• Students who do not submit an acceptance letter even though they are entitled to be settled will not be considered to have completed their application and will be terminated as of 28 February.
• You can find the enclosed Letter of Acceptance which you need to provide (Must be signed and Sealed)
5. Announcement of Final Placement: 6 March 2020
• The results will be announced in the announcements at www.international.khas.edu.tr
1. Minimum 1-year GPA
2. GPA: Min 2.20 For undergraduate students; Min 2.50 for Graduate Students
3. English Proficiency Criteria: They must meet one of the following minimum English proficiency criteria and have to submit it at the time of application:
• EL 101-102: CB
• EL 201-201: CC (The average of the last two courses from EL courses will take into consideration for English Language Ability Grade)
• Toefl IBT: 78
• YDS, E-YDS, YÖKDİL: 65
• CAE, CPE: 160
• PTE Academic: 60
4. Erasmus Grade: Calculated by the arithmetic average of the GPA and English Language Proficiency Score.
However, the following points are taken into consideration in the evaluation of the applications:
• Previous Erasmus + Program participation at the same level of education:
o For each previous entry - 10 points
• Disadvantaged students (if the doctor presents the health report with the application form): +10 points
• In case of mobility in the country of citizenship: -10 points
Graduated students can also benefit from mobility when they apply before graduation. However, the internship right must be completed within 12 months of graduation and completed on 31 May 2021, the last date of mobility.
Monthly Grant for Internship Mobility
|1||Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain||600|
|2||Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia, Slovenia||400|